Mesothelioma Help

Questions for your doctor about surgery for mesothelioma
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
  • Is it possible for me to have surgery for mesothelioma?
  • You say surgery won't help me - why is that?
  • Can I get a second opinion on whether surgery will help me?
  • Why are you suggesting surgery for me?
  • What do you expect the treatment to do for me?
  • What exactly will you do?
  • Is there anything I can do to get ready for the operation?
  • What are the possible complications of this sort of operation?
  • How long will I be in hospital?
  • Is there anything I can do to help myself recover?
  • Where will I be when I wake up?
  • How soon can my family visit me?
  • Is there anything I shouldn't do after the operation?
  • How long will it take me to get over the surgery?
  • How well should I expect to be once I have got over the operation itself?
Note: To print these questions, go to our printer friendly version using this link or the link at the top of the page. Then use the PRINT button at the top of your browser screen. If there is no PRINT button, there is advice on how to print on CancerHelp UK।

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk
posted by Vick Template @ 2:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Vick Template
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Mesothelioma Help .Vick Template by Tipscollections.com