Mesothelioma Help

Questions for your doctor about tests for mesothelioma
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
  • What tests are you going to do?
  • What are you looking for?
  • Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
  • Will the tests show whether my cancer can be operated on?
  • Are any of the tests painful?
  • Do any of the tests have after effects?
  • Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
  • Will I have to stay in hospital for any of the tests?
  • Should I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
  • How long will the results take?
  • Who will give me the test results?
Note: To print these questions, go to our printer friendly version using this link or the link at the top of the page. Then use the PRINT button at the top of your browser screen. If there is no PRINT button, there is advice on how to print on CancerHelp UK।

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk
posted by Vick Template @ 2:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Vick Template
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Mesothelioma Help .Vick Template by Tipscollections.com